Wednesday, January 25

Chick Pea Salad with Herbs


Here's a salad or side dish that I made when I wanted to make something easy, quick and healthy.
I had earlier been in the mood for Lebanese food or something similar but realised that the restaurant was closed....so I headed to the food court and came up with this.
It was super tasty and will definitely make it again. I even packed some with me for lunch after a gym session (can you believe it? I actually finally made it to the gym :D a miracle has happened....must be the green juices and matcha that made me so energetic :D)
 Eat it just like so, or eat it as a side dish....it goes really nicely with some grilled chicken :)





All you need is:
120g cucumber
120g chick peas
80g persimon
5g parsley
5g coriander
5g mint
12g spring onion
10g spinach

Drain the chick peas (I used ready soaked ones since I hadn't any already soaking)
Chop all the ingredients and toss them around.

For the sauce:
120g (approx.1dl) Turkish yoghurt
1tsp Ras el Hanout

Just mix and you're done...EASY chick PEASY!



No comments:

Post a Comment